Rubber Shingle Roofs
Rubber roofs are a relatively new roofing option that allow you to be more environmentally friendly. By using old tires that would otherwise waste away in landfills, rubber shingles offer an environmentally-friendly roofing solution to safeguarding your home. In fact, when homeowners choose a rubber roof, they divert about 250 to 1000 rubber tires from landfills.
Today’s rubber shingles contain approximately 95% recycled materials and are one of the best synthetic roofing products available on the market.
Rubber shingles resemble conventional wooden shingles but are much more durable and are less likely to bend, discolor, rot, crack, crumble, take on moisture, or curl through drastic temperature changes or bad weather conditions.
Benefits of Rubber Shingles
- Durability — a rubber roof’s estimated lifespan is 75 years or longer. Rubber shingles do not rust, dent or chip.
- Eco-Friendly — Made from recycled tires as well as other materials, it’s the number one choice for those who are environmentally conscious.
- Low maintenance — Compared to traditional roof shingle materials, rubber shingles require much less maintenance.
- Cost — Compared to traditional roof shingle materials, rubber shingles have a much longer life expectancy and therefore are a much more cost-effective solution over the life of your roof.
Rubber Shingles from State Roofing
- Euroshake — Provides the old school look of shake while being durable and environmentally friendly. With Euroshake you have the benefit of a roofing material that does not split, crack, curl or deteriorate from surface wear.
- Euroslate — This roofing system is for homeowners who love the classic look of slate, but prefer an environmentally friendly alternative that is lightweight, beautiful, and strong. Euroslate offers elegance that rivals actual slate, without the structural challenges that often go with a traditional slate roof.
Contact State Roofing for a FREE Roofing Quote
As a local Seattle roofing expert, State Roofing can walk you through different roofing options. We’ll provide you a free, no-obligation quote for your new roof. To learn more about our roofing options, call us at (360) 794-7164 or fill out our contact form for a free estimate.