Composition Shingle Roofs
Composition shingle roofs are gaining in popularity as cost-effective and eco-friendly alternatives to the more traditionally used asphalt shingles. By combining a series of materials, including asphalt, tar paper, slate, shake, laminate and wood, composition shingles offer a durable, stronger roofing material than their older counterparts. The result for homeowners is a long-lasting roof designed to protect your home for years to come.
Benefits of Composition Shingles
- Durability — Asphalt shingle warranties can range from 5 to 20 years. Composite shingles, however, are usually warrantied for 30 to 50 years.
- Algae & Moss Resistant — Composite shingles have algae and moss inhibitors so roofs in wetter climates remain free from moisture-related growth.
- Variety of Colors & Finishes — Composition shingles are available in a wide variety of colors and sizes and can include faux finishes such as slate and shake.
- Eco-Friendly — Composition shingles are environmentally friendly because they are manufactured from recycled materials.
- Cost — A shingles may appear to be a lower cost roofing material. However, when you factor in the life expectancy of a composition roof, you’ll find it’s a far more economical choice over the long run.
Composition Shingles from State Roofing
- 350# Sawtooth Composition Shingle — With class 4 impact resistance, this superior shingle can withstand all types of weather. 350# Sawtooth was created as a nearly-indestructible product using asphalt technology to increase flexibility and granule adhesion. Learn more »
- Rubberlast 50 Composition Shingle – State Roofing is proud to be the exclusive provider of this advanced “rubberized” roofing shingle that both extends the life of the shingle and improves its durability in the face extreme winds and damaging hail. Learn more »
Contact State Roofing for a FREE Roofing Quote
In addition to providing a free, no-obligation quote for your new roof, we’ll review the different roof types and options so you understand what roof works best for you and your budget. To learn more about our roofing options for Seattle area homeowner, call us at (360) 205-3100. Or fill out our contact form for a free estimate.