Challenging Times Call for Exceptional Customer Service
At State Roofing, the safety of our customers and employees is always foremost on our minds. As communities continue to feel the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to share with you the steps we’re taking to help protect the health of our customers, employees, and communities.
We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19. Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local public health agencies, we’ve established a response team to act quickly and effectively.
As an immediate step, we increased our cleaning and disinfecting efforts in every location — frequently disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as counters, chairs, phones, door handles, keypads, restroom surfaces, etc. We have also ask all of our employees who show symptoms or come into contact with infected individuals to stay home and follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the infection.
We stand ready to help you with any home improvement needs and are available to provide the world-class service you expect from State Roofing. Please feel free to call us or reach out to us on our website where you can schedule an appointment at www.stateroofing.com.
All State Roofing employees will be following control and preventative measures from OSHA and the CDC including, regardless of their exposure risk including:
- Frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, they will be using an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Following appropriate respiratory etiquette, which includes covering for coughs and sneezes.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- To protect all workers, agreeing to a temperature check using a non-contact thermometer at any time during a work shift.
Also, employees must familiarize themselves with the symptoms of COVID-19, which include the following:
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing; and
- Early symptoms such as chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, and runny nose.
All of us at State Roofing feel deeply for those who have been impacted by this outbreak. We value your business and plan to take all necessary steps to ensure our employees are exceptionally clean and sanitary, from our administrative team to our roofing and deck installers. Again, the health and safety of our customers, employees and our communities are a top priority and we’re committed to doing our part to help keep you safe.